The Nursery Program provides a safe, caring environment for newborns through age 4 during Sunday worship services, Sunday School, and other church functions throughout the week.
Silent pagers are provided to contact parents in the event of an emergency. Child care procedures as outlined in our Child Protection Policy are followed. Parents who utilize the nursery are encouraged to volunteer once per quarter. If you wish to volunteer for a shift in the nursery, please contact the Nursery Coordinator.
Sunday School Classes are for ALL ages at 9:30 am.
For children and youth classes, please see information at the church.
* 10:15 am – New Directions Sunday School Class (Room 218/220)
* 10:15 am – Bethany Sunday School Class (Room 200) – Adult Bible Studies Series from Cokesbury
* 10:15 – Cornerstone Sunday School Class (Room 215)
* 10:15 – Seekers Sunday School Class (Room 222)
* 10:15 – The Village Sunday School Class - Catering to adults and folks with children, we study a range of faith-based topics, including love, marriage, parenting, controversies, and understanding/accepting one-another’s opinions. (Room 126)
* 10:15 – Let Hope In Sunday School Class (Library)
Parents are encouraged to volunteer as a Sunday School teacher, helper, or substitute teacher on a quarterly basis. The Child Protection Policy training must be completed prior to serving in this capacity. Please see the contact information at the bottom of this page for more information.
Contact the Education Ministry Council
For more information about participating or volunteering in this ministry, the individuals listed below may be contacted by e-mailing the church office at or calling the church office at 703-278-8023.