Where to Find Us
Worship services are held at 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00am, Sunday School is held at 9:30.
From the Fairfax County Parkway: Take the exit marked Route 50, East. Get in left lane as soon as possible. Turn left at first light. Follow Alder Woods Drive to the church entrance on the left.
From I-66: Take the exit marked Route 50, West. Turn right at the third traffic light. Follow Alder Woods Drive to the left to the church entrance on the left.
NOTE: When you enter Alder Woods Drive you will see Christ Presbyterian Church in front of you. They are very nice people, but that's not where you're headed. Go left. When Alder Woods Drive curves to the right, Pender Church will be on the left side.
Add Pender to your Smart Phone Contacts by scanning the QR code* below;
* QR Code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is a fast and easy way to scan information into your mobile phone.
With a QR code reader (available for free from an App Store), all you do is open the app and point it at the code. The app will process the information in the image and present it as contact information.
You can then save it in your phone for future use or use it in conjunction with your phone's GPS to get directions to Pender UMC.
So far, the free scanners that work best are:
- AT&T Code Scanner(AT&T)
- Qrafter (Kerem Erkan)
- QuickScan (iHandy Inc)
- Scan for IOS (QR Code City)
- ShopSavvy (ShopSavvy Inc)
- Bakado (gets all info but doesn't process well)
- QRReader (only name, phone number, zipcode and email address)
- ScanLife (only name, phone number and email address)